|pot life||Mins / at 25 ºC||150g||30-45mins|
|gel time||Thin layer coat (25ºC)||7-8 hours|
|Fully Curing time|
|Thin layer coat|
|After curing||Hardness (25ºC)||>80 shore-D|
|Surface resistivity||2.6x1014Ω./ cm|
|Volume resistivity(25ºC)||4.3x1015Ω./ cm|
|Voltage resistivity||>25 Kv/mm|
|Coefficient of linear expansion||<6.1x10-5 CM/K|
|Glass Transition Temperature||90-100 ºC|
coating floor, countertop, artwork,wall board, ceiling board. photo frames, electronic parts insulation, moisture-proof potting, confidential cover.
|How to work|
1. Mixture: The mixture is 2:1 weight ratio, not volume. For example, You want 300g mixture, A will be 200g, B will be 100g.
2. After weighing A and B, stir it evenly; make sure the resin on the walls and bottom of the container is fully dispersed if you mix by hand.
3. Coating with brush, make it leveling, waiting for 24-36 hours to cure.
Tips VERY IMPORTANT !!!
- The mixture is by weight, not by volume. A wrong mixture will affect the result.
- The more mixed amount, the fast it cures. The less mixing amount, the thinner coat it is, will need more time to cure. It will also cure faster when the room temperature is high. The ideal curing temperature is 20-30ºC.
- The mixing quantity should not exceed 5kg each pot, if you mix over than 5kg , don't leave it in the pot , you'd better pour onto the ground immediately.
- If there are bubbles, you can eliminate it by fire gun, or vacuum.
- When the relative humidity is more than 85%, the surface of the cured product can easily absorb the moisture in the air to form a white mist. Therefore, when the relative humidity is more than 85%, it is not suitable for room temperature curing. It is recommended to use the heating and curing.
- The lid must be sealed after use to avoid the product being scrapped due to moisture absorption.
- Before using it in large quantities, please try it in small quantities for test.
- If weather is under 10ºC, It may not be cure at such a cold environment. Please preheat A and B in the 60ºC hot water or put it into the oven for 1 hour with 60ºC, then mix it fast.
- This floor coat is not suitable for deep cast river table, if you need cast over 3cm thickness please try another slow dry resin, in 3:1 ratio.
If Inhale: Rinse with water and go to the hospital
If touching skin: If it causes any allergies by skin contact, soak in dilute acetic acid solution for 10-20 minutes and go to the hospital as soon as possible.
If touching eyes: Rinse with water immediately and go to the hospital as soon as possible.
Contaminated clothing should be changed immediately.