SPC FLOORING system:
What is SPC FLOORING?
SPC means stone plastic composite. It also a kind of new floor appeared in recent years. In comparison, the stability of SPC is much better than other floors for its extrusion forming production technology. Inevitably, SPC is relatively harder than other floors. The density of SPC reached 1.9-2ton/m3. SPC is not only has the stable and reliable physical performances, but also the chemical indexes can meet international standards.
|Product Name||SPC Vinyl Flooring|
|installation||Unilin Click Lock|
|Features||Waterproof, Fireproof, Heat Resistant, Anti-static, Non-slip|
|Surface Treatment||UV Coated|
|Advantages||Easy install, labor costs saving / Super stability / Eco friendly|
1. Environmental Protection: PVC is non-toxic and renewable resource, it has been widely used in people's daily life, such as tableware, medical infusion tube bag, etc.
2. Waterproof: Its main component is vinyl resin which is no affinity to water, so its nature is not afraid of water, and it will also not be mildew due to humidity.
3. Fireproof: Fire rating is B1 grade.
4. Anti-slip: The surface is treated with special antiskid treatment, therefore, PVC floor is more suitable in the public safety demanding public places, such as airports, hospitals, kindergartens, schools and so on.
5. Super strong wear resistance: Its surface has a transparent special layer with high technology processing, its wear-resistant transfer number can reach 30000.
6. Antibacterial properties: Its surface is after special antibacterial treatment, has the strong exterminating ability to the majority of bacteria and the ability of inhibiting the multiplication of bacteria.
More product options:
Q1: Do you offer free samples?
A1: Yes,Free samples are available.
Q2: How many days can you send samples to us?
A2: Within 5 days after your confirmation.
Q3: What is your delivery time?
A3: Within 30 days after receipt of your order.
Q4: What is your payment terms ?
A4: 30% deposit and 70% upon the copy of B/L. others can be negotiated
Q5: Do you have certification?
A5: We have ISO9001, ISO14001, CE, Floorscore ETC.